Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

How do I get to Internet Explorer to find websites that can not be loaded through Firefox?

dpand2@comcast.net

I am trying to get the website "reading plus student log in" and the instructor has no problem getting into my program. I however, can not access my own program. She said it is because I use Firefox. So how to I bypass Firefox to get to Internet Explorer to access this website????

I am trying to get the website "reading plus student log in" and the instructor has no problem getting into my program. I however, can not access my own program. She said it is because I use Firefox. So how to I bypass Firefox to get to Internet Explorer to access this website????

Сви одговори (1)