Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

I can't hear music on my website when accessing it via AOL. (Using Expression Web)

smalltalk

My website (developed using Expression Web) contains background music which plays when you open a specific page. I can hear the music using Internet Explorer, but not when I access the web site using AOL. How can I change my Expression Web program to correct this?

My website (developed using Expression Web) contains background music which plays when you open a specific page. I can hear the music using Internet Explorer, but not when I access the web site using AOL. How can I change my Expression Web program to correct this?

Сви одговори (1)

How is that related to Firefox end user support?