Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

FF will not automatically insert local default domain suffix

mhollenbeck

On our local intranet, we use several references to http://intranet/samplepages.htm. I need for FF to automatically insert our internal domain name(from configured DNS settings), ie:localdomain.com to the server name to make the url http://intranet.localdomain.com. Is there a setting for this?

On our local intranet, we use several references to http://intranet/samplepages.htm. I need for FF to automatically insert our internal domain name(from configured DNS settings), ie:localdomain.com to the server name to make the url http://intranet.localdomain.com. Is there a setting for this?

Сви одговори (2)

You might be able to accomplish that with this add-on: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/url-suffix/

Tried it. This only works for the current page. When I am sent to another link, I lose the suffix.

I have many users who maintain their own links on their intranet pages. Getting them to understand absolute and relative links is a chore. I hate to say this, but IE works just great. I would like to use FF, but this is a deal breaker.