Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

How to set Firefox to open to custom homepage?

rgardecki

Greetings, For the past 10 years, when our company would open Firefox in Windows, it would open directly to our company Intranet. This was configured using group policy.

Last week, after our Firefox versions were all updated to version 149, every time firefox opens, it opens to the "Firefox homepage". Nothing on our end was changed.

Clicking the home button does take us to our intranet, but I cannot get firefox to open to our intranet automatically.

I went back to version 148, launched firefox, and Intranet appears.

I then let firefox auto updated to 149, and the intranet does not open automatically.

Please help. Possibly a bug?

Greetings, For the past 10 years, when our company would open Firefox in Windows, it would open directly to our company Intranet. This was configured using group policy. Last week, after our Firefox versions were all updated to version 149, every time firefox opens, it opens to the "Firefox homepage". Nothing on our end was changed. Clicking the home button does take us to our intranet, but I cannot get firefox to open to our intranet automatically. I went back to version 148, launched firefox, and Intranet appears. I then let firefox auto updated to 149, and the intranet does not open automatically. Please help. Possibly a bug?

Сви одговори (1)

Yes, this is bug 2027888.