Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

My hard drive died but was sync'd to my HTC Desire - can I now sync HTC to new laptop to recover data?

Jondog

My hard drive died and I lost everything but the pc was syncing to my HTC Desire - can I now recover my settings/ passwords etc by syncing my HTC to my new laptop on which Firefox 4 is installed?

My hard drive died and I lost everything but the pc was syncing to my HTC Desire - can I now recover my settings/ passwords etc by syncing my HTC to my new laptop on which Firefox 4 is installed?

Сви одговори (4)

Your Sync data is on the Mozilla Sync server. You will need your Sync account username, password, and your Sync Key for setting up Sync on that new laptop.

https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/add-a-device-to-firefox-sync

Thanks - it says to activate, go to Sync Options on your other device and select "add a device" - I am having trouble getting to this point - where is Sync Options?

Right there where it says to go to Sync Options is a link that says Show me how - it takes you to this article http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/sync-firefox-between-desktop-and-mobile - just follow all the instructions and you'll be set.

Thanks everyone - it's sorted!