Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

I need to install the windows version of firefox and run it under wine to see how a page looks but I can only seem to download the linux version

brennus

I keep trying to download the windows version of firefox so I can run it under wine on linux but all I can find is the linux version because the web site automatically detects the os. Any ideas on how I could do this?

I keep trying to download the windows version of firefox so I can run it under wine on linux but all I can find is the linux version because the web site automatically detects the os. Any ideas on how I could do this?

Сви одговори (1)