Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

New tab fails to open but Firefox thinks it has

pikedj

For several months tabs have failed to open but Firefox thinks it has so when I shut down it asks me if I want to save the tabs. Then Firefox won't re-load.

Also the menu boxes are blank.

When I reboot I have a message that Firefox cannot open some tabs so I have to start a new session.

I have tried re-installing Firefox but the same thing happens

For several months tabs have failed to open but Firefox thinks it has so when I shut down it asks me if I want to save the tabs. Then Firefox won't re-load. Also the menu boxes are blank. When I reboot I have a message that Firefox cannot open some tabs so I have to start a new session. I have tried re-installing Firefox but the same thing happens

Сви одговори (1)

Delete sessionstore.js and sessionstore.bak in the Profile Folder

If you see files sessionstore-##.js with a number in the left part of the name like sessionstore-1.js then delete those as well.

See: