Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

I want to copy an image to the clipboard in firefox using firefox clipboard API

ashishfirefox

I Want to copy an image to the clipboard using firefox clipboard API. Please let me know he steps

I Want to copy an image to the clipboard using firefox clipboard API. Please let me know he steps

Сви одговори (2)

Right-click the image and select Copy Image.

Thanks for the reply, but I want to copy the IMAGE to the clipboard programmatically in javascript using firefox clipboard API.

For ex using the following syntax: var clip = Components.classes'@mozilla.org/widget/clipboard;1']

I am able to copy the text, but I don't know the syntax to copy the IMAGE.