Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

Accidentally told FF upgrade not to import bookmarks - how can I find and import them?

AnonymousUser

FF updated to 3.6.8 today. I misread the install question re: importing bookmarks and selected 'do not import'. I meant to not import any from IE, but to keep my FF bookmarks. The only Bookmarks.html file I can find on my drive is the empty default one from the new upgrade. Is my old file saved anywhere so I can restore it? I'm running Window XP. Thanks for any help!

FF updated to 3.6.8 today. I misread the install question re: importing bookmarks and selected 'do not import'. I meant to not import any from IE, but to keep my FF bookmarks. The only Bookmarks.html file I can find on my drive is the empty default one from the new upgrade. Is my old file saved anywhere so I can restore it? I'm running Window XP. Thanks for any help!

Сви одговори (1)