Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Solved

Home page customization. Firefox logo in the center.

shadow

At some point I decided to use default tab wallpapers by Mozilla. With an update of home menu 151.0 , there is a new logo in the center "Firefox". You can see it on (screenshot 1). It covers any background picture, in my case a tail of the fox. I can't figure out how to hide this logo. I have one icon on my taskbar already; having it in the layout is just a redundancy. Obviously i know that i use Firefox there is no need to remind me that

A little extra note: The layout reflow of the logo works bad when the window is resized. It's not centralized.(screenshot 2).

The only band-aid that i see is in Settings >> New tabs >> Blank Page. It turns of wallpapers and whole layout of homepage which is not my target (screenshot 3).

I use Ubuntu 24.04.4 LTS , snap Firefox 151.0.1

At some point I decided to use default tab wallpapers by Mozilla. With an update of home menu [https://www.firefox.com/en-US/firefox/151.0/releasenotes/ 151.0] , there is a new logo in the center "Firefox". You can see it on (screenshot 1). It covers any background picture, in my case a tail of the fox. ''' I can't figure out how to hide this logo.''' I have one icon on my taskbar already; having it in the layout is just a redundancy. Obviously i know that i use Firefox there is no need to remind me that A little extra note: The layout reflow of the logo works bad when the window is resized. It's not centralized.(screenshot 2). The only band-aid that i see is in ''Settings >> New tabs >> Blank Page''. It turns of wallpapers and whole layout of homepage which is not my target (screenshot 3). I use Ubuntu 24.04.4 LTS , snap Firefox 151.0.1
Приложени снимци екрана

Сви одговори (2)

Одабрано решење

Hello

This discussion thread https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/discussions/firefox-151-introduces-a-fresh-new-look-for-home-amp-new-tab/td-p/125715

To see, you can test, browser.newtabpage.activity-stream.nova.enabled

1 - Go to configuration editor https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/about-config-editor-firefox 2 - Enter a search term browser.newtabpage.activity-stream.nova.enabled You can double-click on the preference to set the value to false

Hello

This discussion thread, https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1583851

Currently, Firefox Nightly. Preference, browser.newtabpage.activity-stream.nova.enabled, value true, by default.

Постави питање

Морате да се пријавите на налог да би одговарали на поруке. Поставите ново питање, ако још увек немате налог.