Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Ова тема је затворена и архивирана. Питајте друго питање ако вам је потребна помоћ.
Locked Архивирано

Cannot drag files from download list

SuMo Bot

I have problems with dragging files from downloads directly to my desktop. Now, in order to drag downloaded files I have to open the downloads folder, which is an additional step and a nuisance.

Is there any way to get the old functionality back?

Im using Firefix 111.0.1 (64-bit) on my Mac M2 2022, with the Ventura 13.2.1 MacOS

I have problems with dragging files from downloads directly to my desktop. Now, in order to drag downloaded files I have to open the downloads folder, which is an additional step and a nuisance. Is there any way to get the old functionality back? Im using Firefix 111.0.1 (64-bit) on my Mac M2 2022, with the Ventura 13.2.1 MacOS

Сви одговори (1)

Yes. It will be fixed in version 112.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.