Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

How to disable alt+scroll wheel?

ghosthidden15

How I can disable this option (alt+scroll wheel navigates through the tabs)? I alredy disable alt brings up the menu. Is it possible to disable all hotkeys?

How I can disable this option (alt+scroll wheel navigates through the tabs)? I alredy disable alt brings up the menu. Is it possible to disable all hotkeys?

Сви одговори (2)

Hi, you can install a extension that can modify and change your hotkeys such as 'Shortkeys'. There's also an answer to a question similar to yours that shows you how you can modify firefox to disable all hotkeys: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1302854#answer-1347520

Goodluck

here are specific actions defined to set what happens if you rotate the mouse wheel and hold down modifier keys like Alt or Ctrl or Shift. You can disable this action by setting the related mousewheel pref to 0 (zero) on the about:config page.

  • mousewheel.with_alt.action = 2, change to 0

Action:

0: Nothing happens
1: Scrolling contents
2: Go back or go forward, in your history
3: Zoom in or out (reflowing zoom)
4: Treat vertical wheel as horizontal scroll
5: Zoom in or out (pinch zoom)

You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can click the button to "Accept the Risk and Continue".