Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

Hello I have a Problem with playing music From Bandcamp & Music sites in Fire Fox.

GForce

Hello I have a Problem with playing music From Bandcamp in Fire Fox. Ever time I go to Bandcamp music site I can't get the music to play in Fire Fox, i have to keep going to another browser just to hear the music i want to buy. The same thing applies to other music site the sell MP3 music to buy and download. Everything else works fine the video works and I can hear sound. Does anyone know how to fix this issue in Fire Fox ? Thank you Kindly

Gary

Hello I have a Problem with playing music From Bandcamp in Fire Fox. Ever time I go to Bandcamp music site I can't get the music to play in Fire Fox, i have to keep going to another browser just to hear the music i want to buy. The same thing applies to other music site the sell MP3 music to buy and download. Everything else works fine the video works and I can hear sound. Does anyone know how to fix this issue in Fire Fox ? Thank you Kindly Gary

Сви одговори (1)

You can check the Web Console for possible media related messages to see if that gives a clue about what is wrong.