Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

Multiple windows opening on fresh Firefox (73.0.1) install, on Mac Catalina, when clicking on external link

flvillager

I just installed Firefox version 73.0.1 on Mac Catalina (version 10.15.3). When I click on an external link, like a link embedded in the body of an email, two browser windows open. One window is the homepage and the second is the URL of the external link. This only happens if the Firefox browser is not already opened. If the browser is already opened, the external link URL opens in a second tab as expected. I've already followed directions to change the action for a content type and reset actions for all content types in article https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-repeatedly-opens-empty-tabs-or-windows but it did not fix the issue.

I just installed Firefox version 73.0.1 on Mac Catalina (version 10.15.3). When I click on an external link, like a link embedded in the body of an email, two browser windows open. One window is the homepage and the second is the URL of the external link. This only happens if the Firefox browser is not already opened. If the browser is already opened, the external link URL opens in a second tab as expected. I've already followed directions to change the action for a content type and reset actions for all content types in article https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-repeatedly-opens-empty-tabs-or-windows but it did not fix the issue.

Сви одговори (1)

Updated to version 75.0 and still have the same issue. Does anyone know how to correct it?