Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

Firefox CPU usage when minimized

KeyLawson

I can easily find web pages that will drive my Windows XP system to 100% CPU usage. My Task Manager shows Firefox sucking up 97%-98% of the CPU. Then I minimize the Firefox window expecting the Firefox CPU usage to drop to near 0%. But no. Firefox continues to use nearly 100% of the CPU in activities that I cannot see ... because the Firefox window is minimized. This does not make sense to me. Everyone knows the minimized Firefox window is just servicing adWare.

I can easily find web pages that will drive my Windows XP system to 100% CPU usage. My Task Manager shows Firefox sucking up 97%-98% of the CPU. Then I minimize the Firefox window expecting the Firefox CPU usage to drop to near 0%. But no. Firefox continues to use nearly 100% of the CPU in activities that I cannot see ... because the Firefox window is minimized. This does not make sense to me. Everyone knows the minimized Firefox window is just servicing adWare.

Сви одговори (1)