Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Solved Архивирано

When I open a tab I get previews of previous opened tabs, but I get an advertisement; I can close that tab but how do I get rid of the adverstisement?

Dave_S

I get 8 previously opened tabs when I click to open a new tab, but an advertisement shows up in the second tab block. I can hit the X to close it, but the next time I open a new tab another advertisement and sometimes several show up. I want to get rid of the ads once and for all.

I get 8 previously opened tabs when I click to open a new tab, but an advertisement shows up in the second tab block. I can hit the X to close it, but the next time I open a new tab another advertisement and sometimes several show up. I want to get rid of the ads once and for all.

Сви одговори (1)

Одабрано решење

You can hide the sponsored directory links via the cogwheel icon in the top right corner.