Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

trying to access a program on my works website. get a "firefox wont allow acces" warning

ashleysmum

I am trying to work on a learning program from my works intranet website. All I can get is "firefox is blocking access". Dont know how to turn this off. Please help

I am trying to work on a learning program from my works intranet website. All I can get is "firefox is blocking access". Dont know how to turn this off. Please help

Сви одговори (1)

Try "Menu> Options> Security", then clear the two options "block". Restart your Firefox and try again.