Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

My Thunderbird pulls in emails from my gmail account even when those emails have been deleted in my gmail account. I do not have them synced. How do I fix?

ProgressBob

I go into my gmail account first and delete messages I don't care about. Then I will later use Thunderbird to pull in messages I want and be able to store them locally. I do not have TB and gmail synced. However, when I "get messages" in TB, it pulls in a whole bunch of emails that I had previously deleted from gmail. How do I prevent this from happening? Thank you.

I go into my gmail account first and delete messages I don't care about. Then I will later use Thunderbird to pull in messages I want and be able to store them locally. I do not have TB and gmail synced. However, when I "get messages" in TB, it pulls in a whole bunch of emails that I had previously deleted from gmail. How do I prevent this from happening? Thank you.

Сви одговори (1)

Can you empty the trash in Gmail? Maybe you need to do that first?