Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

I get this error message "FirePass Web Access protocol error" on a site that used to open just fine.

eemuller

I started using LastPass to auto fill the log-in but removed the site from LastPass when I started having this problem. I can log on to the site OK but there is a look-up app once I am logged in that gives me this error message. I can log in and access the look-up app OK on my laptop, just not my desktop.

I started using LastPass to auto fill the log-in but removed the site from LastPass when I started having this problem. I can log on to the site OK but there is a look-up app once I am logged in that gives me this error message. I can log in and access the look-up app OK on my laptop, just not my desktop.

Сви одговори (1)

Start Firefox in Safe Mode {web link} While you are in safe mode; Press the Alt or F10 key to bring up the tool bar. Followed by;

Windows; Tools > Options Linux; Edit > Preferences Mac; application name > Preferences

Then Advanced > General. Look for and turn off Use Hardware Acceleration.

Poke around safe web sites. Are there any problems?. Then restart.