Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Эта тема была закрыта и архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Заблокирован Архивировано

I cannot print a document opened up in Adobe Reader IX (latest version). I keep getting error: 126

jodanna69

have re-installed and repaired my existing Adobe XI, but I cannot print any PDF documents. I keep getting an error message when I try to print. I have checked to see if my Adobe plugin was up to date, and it apparently is. When I try to open a PDF file, first, it asks me to download (or save) the file, and then when I open up the downloaded file and try to print, I get this error message:

"Cannot load library DLBAPRB.DLL. Using Defaults. Error: 126"

have re-installed and repaired my existing Adobe XI, but I cannot print any PDF documents. I keep getting an error message when I try to print. I have checked to see if my Adobe plugin was up to date, and it apparently is. When I try to open a PDF file, first, it asks me to download (or save) the file, and then when I open up the downloaded file and try to print, I get this error message: "Cannot load library DLBAPRB.DLL. Using Defaults. Error: 126"

Все ответы (2)

When I search around for this, I see various references to Lexmark or Dell printers (perhaps Lexmark made the printers for Dell).

Microsoft has posted a couple of fixes for when this error affects their products, but I'm not sure they are applicable to Windows XP; in a thread on Adobe's forums, a user reported that the automatic fixits didn't work and someone suggested copying some files manually:

I think it's beyond the scope of Firefox help. Hope you find a solution.

Locking as unrelated to Firefox. See Mozilla Support rules and guidelines.