Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

How to enable Bengali fonts?

reachgsan

In Firefox 16.0 & Windows 7, I cannot read or write any kind of Bengali fonts. I have Avro installed in my laptop.

In Firefox 16.0 & Windows 7, I cannot read or write any kind of Bengali fonts. I have Avro installed in my laptop.

Vsi odgovori (4)

First of all you have too download bengali font for windows 7 and for that just google "bengali font for windows 7" . Mozilla Firefox support viewing Bangla scripts (and indic scripts in general) once you have enabled unicode support in your operating system and installed the fonts... From your Post I understand that you already installed a language pack just check that version is supported by windows 7.. Also go through the following link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74Aycz7PM4A

Happy Browsing :)

Spremenil alenjoy333

Firefox (OsX 10.5) freezes when opening Bengali Unicode webpages (http://amarbanglaweb-bd.com, http://www.campusnewsbd.com, http://www.doctorshomebd.com/ .. etc.).

Try a check for corrupted and duplicate fonts and other font issues:

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).

  • Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.