Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Rešeno Arhivirano

Will u pls email me @ lppressplay.lp@*mail.com,so I can make sure I get Questions answered?

lppressplay

I used to use Firefox as my computer browser, buy it stopped allowing me to open up "all mail" in Xfinity mail. I had to start using another browser. Pls provide me with ph # to speak with a tech. I want to fully explain,& be able to use Firefox again.

Title edited by a moderator due to personal information. See the Rules & Guidelines .

I used to use Firefox as my computer browser, buy it stopped allowing me to open up "all mail" in Xfinity mail. I had to start using another browser. Pls provide me with ph # to speak with a tech. I want to fully explain,& be able to use Firefox again. ''Title edited by a moderator due to personal information. See the [http://support.mozilla.com/kb/Forum+and+chat+rules+and+guidelines Rules & Guidelines] .''

Spremenil the-edmeister

Vsi odgovori (2)

Izbrana rešitev

I'm not familiar with Xfinity mail. Are you referring to the mobile version of Firefox?