Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Rešeno Arhivirano

when try to open firefox, says it's "currently in offline mode...uncheck "offline mode" How do I do that? I tried control, alt, delete and that did not work.

devinenana

When I open firefox, it opens. But when I try to use it to browse the internet, it says "Offline mode/Firefox is currently in offline mode and can't browse the Web./ Uncheck the "Work Offline" menu item, then try again.

It's been this way for 3 days now. I started using another browser, but I'd prefer to use firefox. How do I get the firefox browser working again?

When I open firefox, it opens. But when I try to use it to browse the internet, it says "Offline mode/Firefox is currently in offline mode and can't browse the Web./ Uncheck the "Work Offline" menu item, then try again. It's been this way for 3 days now. I started using another browser, but I'd prefer to use firefox. How do I get the firefox browser working again?
Preberite ta odgovor v kontekstu

Izbrana rešitev

-> Tap ALT key or press F10 to show the Menu Bar

-> go to File Menu -> unselect Work Offline

Try the following solutions and whichever setting works, keep it Permanent:

1) go to Tools Menu -> Options -> Advanced -> Network -> click "Settings..." button infront of Connection -> select option1 -> Click OK -> OK

2) go to Tools Menu -> Options -> Advanced -> Network -> click "Settings..." button infront of Connection -> select option2 -> Click OK -> OK

3) go to Tools Menu -> Options -> Advanced -> Network -> click "Settings..." button infront of Connection -> select option3 -> Click OK -> OK

Check which solution works.

Vsi odgovori (5)

I think I know how... Check your anti virus system's program permissions. It could have blocked Firefox by mistake. (Happened to me while using McAfee :p)

File > [] Work Offline

Thanks for trying to help me, but it didn't work. One thing I discovered is I can go in through "bookmarks" and some files will open. Thus, I'm not totally offline and that just makes it more bizarre. I'm at a loss.

Thanks, again, for your effort.

Spremenil devinenana

Izbrana rešitev

-> Tap ALT key or press F10 to show the Menu Bar

-> go to File Menu -> unselect Work Offline

Try the following solutions and whichever setting works, keep it Permanent:

1) go to Tools Menu -> Options -> Advanced -> Network -> click "Settings..." button infront of Connection -> select option1 -> Click OK -> OK

2) go to Tools Menu -> Options -> Advanced -> Network -> click "Settings..." button infront of Connection -> select option2 -> Click OK -> OK

3) go to Tools Menu -> Options -> Advanced -> Network -> click "Settings..." button infront of Connection -> select option3 -> Click OK -> OK

Check which solution works.

Thank you Thank you Thank you. A pile of posies or a bottle of your favorite beverage to you.

Spremenil devinenana