Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

I got"Firefox is currently in offline mode and cannot browse the web"

Jossic

This is the message I get: "Firefox is currently in offline mode and can't browze the web. Uncheck the work offline menu item"

How do i uncheck?

This is the message I get: "Firefox is currently in offline mode and can't browze the web. Uncheck the work offline menu item" How do i uncheck?

Vsi odgovori (2)

To remove the check mark, do one of the following:

  • Click Firefox button, click Web Developer, click Work Offline
  • Using the Menu Bar, click File, click Work Offline (To temporarily show the Menu Bar press F10 or the ALT key)
  • HOLD down the ALT key while pressing the keyboard letters FW

Spremenil Helper7677

I have a hp windows xp. Do you kowe how to turn off