Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

How do I log on and find my synchronize my old bookmarks

AnonymousUser

I had to nuke my machine, need to log on to mozilla to get my old bookmarks to sync. How do I do that?

This happened

Just once or twice

== I went from Win 7 back to xp, cuz microsoft sucks

I had to nuke my machine, need to log on to mozilla to get my old bookmarks to sync. How do I do that? == This happened == Just once or twice == I went from Win 7 back to xp, cuz microsoft sucks

Vsi odgovori (3)

What have you installed in Firefox to synchronize your bookmarks?

I don't see the answer posted yet. I need this same kind of help.

I agree...it's the synchronizer that lets you log in to download/synchronize. I used X-marks and everything is back where it belongs! Thanks!