Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Odprto

built-in vpn - Japan server not working

13anasilvestre

I've been using the built-in firefox vpn and it has worked just fine, amazing actually, the best free vpn i've ever used. I've used it mostly to access Japanese contect, so Japan server, and now it's not working. it still show my ip, but if I change location to any other country it shows that country, so the issue is with the Japanese server.

I've been using the built-in firefox vpn and it has worked just fine, amazing actually, the best free vpn i've ever used. I've used it mostly to access Japanese contect, so Japan server, and now it's not working. it still show my ip, but if I change location to any other country it shows that country, so the issue is with the Japanese server.

Vsi odgovori (1)

Have you searched this forum and outside

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=firefox+japan+vpn+not+working&ia=web

Vprašajte

Če želite objaviti odgovor, se morate prijaviti v svoj ​​račun. Če računa še nimate, zastavite novo vprašanje.