Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Rešeno Arhivirano

Tabs broken yet again how to move to bottom again

scottish2

OK after the code breaking yesterday here is the new code I got that works.

https://github.com/MrOtherGuy/firefox-csshacks/blob/master/chrome/tabs_on_bottom_v2.css

OK after the code breaking yesterday here is the new code I got that works. https://github.com/MrOtherGuy/firefox-csshacks/blob/master/chrome/tabs_on_bottom_v2.css

Spremenil scottish2

Vsi odgovori (2)

Izbrana rešitev

Hi, we can't keep backward compatibility with your custom CSS.

Developer says it works -> https://github.com/MrOtherGuy/firefox-csshacks/issues/536 , please pull the latest changes from the repository, you have an old version of the tabs_on_bottom_v2.css file.

TyDraniu said

Hi, we can't keep backward compatibility with your custom CSS. Developer says it works -> https://github.com/MrOtherGuy/firefox-csshacks/issues/536 , please pull the latest changes from the repository, you have an old version of the tabs_on_bottom_v2.css file.

Thanks I knew it was old but until yesterday morning I had no trouble with that code until the update hit. I did find the new code though so tabs are again on the bottom. Thanks!