Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

can I run thunderbird 102 with supernova portable

Doug Hart

Can I run Thunderbird 102 (full install) with Supernova portable? I want to see what SN looks like w/o commiting it. If I install SN portable on my Win 10 PC can I later remove it w/o damaging my TB 102?

Can I run Thunderbird 102 (full install) with Supernova portable? I want to see what SN looks like w/o commiting it. If I install SN portable on my Win 10 PC can I later remove it w/o damaging my TB 102?

Vsi odgovori (1)

See https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1428489

That topic explains how to run two versions, one of them not necessarily portable.