Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

How do I change the font used in the panes?

kendra millis

I managed to revert back to Thunderbird 102 after my system automatically updated to Supernova, which I absolutely detested. Everything is back to the way it was except for the fonts Thunderbird is using for the folder pane and the pane that lists all my emails in whatever folder I'm viewing. The font used now seems to be the one that Supernova uses, and reverting to 102 didn't change it back. How do I change the font in these panes?

I managed to revert back to Thunderbird 102 after my system automatically updated to Supernova, which I absolutely detested. Everything is back to the way it was except for the fonts Thunderbird is using for the folder pane and the pane that lists all my emails in whatever folder I'm viewing. The font used now seems to be the one that Supernova uses, and reverting to 102 didn't change it back. How do I change the font in these panes?

Vsi odgovori (1)

You're kinda on your own. Going back in versions isn't reliable and not supported.