Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

Opening tabs shared from one synced device to another

mooglechan26

I'm trying to move all my open tabs from one android phone to another. I shared my tabs to the other device but the sending device says that it is unable to send. I am trying to send at least 400 tabs though.

Is there an inherent limit to how many tabs I can send at once? What must I do to open the tabs in the receiving device?

I'm trying to move all my open tabs from one android phone to another. I shared my tabs to the other device but the sending device says that it is unable to send. I am trying to send at least 400 tabs though. Is there an inherent limit to how many tabs I can send at once? What must I do to open the tabs in the receiving device?

Spremenil mooglechan26

Vsi odgovori (1)

Hi

You have 400 tabs open in Firefox for Android? Wow.

The total data (data, URL, title) being moved does have an upper limit. You may find it easier to save those tabs as bookmarks in a specific folder and reopen them on the other device.