Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Rešeno Arhivirano

When adresses marked as BCC they still show up in recipients emails. Is there a setting to cure this?

whitehairedgeezer2

I need to send emails to club members without falling over Data Protection. I tried sending a line of addresses separated by commas. I also tried sending individual BCC from an address book (highlight and add to Bcc). When the email arrives it contains all addresses! Does it need an address in a To: line? Is there a setting I need to look at?

I need to send emails to club members without falling over Data Protection. I tried sending a line of addresses separated by commas. I also tried sending individual BCC from an address book (highlight and add to Bcc). When the email arrives it contains all addresses! Does it need an address in a To: line? Is there a setting I need to look at?

Vsi odgovori (2)

Izbrana rešitev

In the to-line use your own email address, then it will work.

This makes no sense at all. If I use my own e-mail address, then it just comes to me.