Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Rešeno Arhivirano

"Remember this decision" to allow flash doesn't remember

helpneeded

When I go to the same website each day, I have to click allow flash and remember this decision.

What should I do to make it always allow without having to click things on the same website?

When I go to the same website each day, I have to click allow flash and remember this decision. What should I do to make it always allow without having to click things on the same website?

Vsi odgovori (2)

Izbrana rešitev

Such choices are saved as part of the Site Preferences.

In case you use "Clear history when Firefox closes" or otherwise clear history.

  • do not clear the Site Preferences
  • clearing "Site Preferences" clears exceptions for cookies, images, pop-up windows, and software installation and exception for password and other website specific data
  • clearing "Cookies" will remove all selected cookies including cookies with an "Allow" exception you may want to keep

Hello helpneeded,

Would you do this please :

When you're on that site, click on the 'i' in a circle, next to the padlock at the left side of the address bar.

Then click on the little black arrow on the dropdown and then on "More Information", which will take you to "Page Info".

Click on the 'Permissions" tab and scroll down to "Run Adobe Flash". Uncheck "Use Default" and check "Allow".

Then close and restart Firefox.


In addition :

It might also help to set Shockwave Flash to "Always Activate" in 3-bar menu (or Tools) => Add-ons => Plugins.

Spremenil McCoy