Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

Firefox Sync did not synchronized my Bookmarks from previous PC

zzzEn

After automated migration of my PC from one company to another it has changed it name.

I had a bookmarks synchronized under my account. Yet, after logging back, I do not see them available. Neither do I see my previous PC under my account as it only has changed its name, but physically it is the same.

Please how can I get back my old bookmarks?

Thank you

After automated migration of my PC from one company to another it has changed it name. I had a bookmarks synchronized under my account. Yet, after logging back, I do not see them available. Neither do I see my previous PC under my account as it only has changed its name, but physically it is the same. Please how can I get back my old bookmarks? Thank you

Vsi odgovori (1)

Máte nějakou zálohu počítače nebo dat Firefoxu? Neměnil(a) nebo neobnovoval(a) jste heslo k účtu Firefoxu?