Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

What is stub version in Firefox browser? Whether it is vulnerable!!!

Gap_In

My Firefox browser v.43 recently auto update to v.53 where I found a new UI interface which is good. I doubt whether I can keep this version or want to download a new version without "stub ".

My Firefox browser v.43 recently auto update to v.53 where I found a new UI interface which is good. I doubt whether I can keep this version or want to download a new version without "stub ".

Vsi odgovori (1)

Windows users downloading from www.mozilla.org will get a small online stub setup. If you want the full offline setup for Windows then download from www.mozilla.org/firefox/all/