Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

Disable the "Firefox prevented this page from opening" or "Prevented this page from automatically redirecting to another page" .

Nevets Nedlit

When i am opening my emails and I click on a link, Firefox blocks it from opening? VERY annoying. I have to click the Allow button in the banner. There is no option to 'Remember' the choice.

When i am opening my emails and I click on a link, Firefox blocks it from opening? VERY annoying. I have to click the Allow button in the banner. There is no option to 'Remember' the choice.

Vsi odgovori (1)

See:

  • Firefox > Options/Preferences > Advanced > General : Accessibility : [ ] "Warn me when web sites try to redirect or reload the page"

The setting in "Options > Advanced > General" is meant as an accessibility feature, as you can see by the label of that section, so that people with disabilities or people who use screen readers do not get confused and is not meant as a safety protection to stop redirecting.

See also: