Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More

the flash player plugin is correct installed, but firefox keeps asking to install it and then says not possible

  • 2 odpovede
  • 5 má tento problém
  • 6 zobrazení
  • Posledná odpoveď od Raymond

more options

I have installed flash player. The test site of Adobe says it is correct. When I switch it off and do the test the test says "flash player is switched off, press to switch it on" when I dos so the test says that is corectly installed. When I open the plug-in screen there is no adobe flash player, but only shockwabe flash player, but switching this one on and off had the above mentioned effect. I have checked the registry (since I could not find anything about flash player in the program list, software in configuration, nor in program files and found that in the windows/system32/macromed/flash directory are the files flashutil9b.exe and flashutil_10uPlugin.exe and some other files, which gives me the idea that flash player is in effect installed. Nevertheless a flash file in my website keeps asking for the plugin and tells than that it cannot be found.

Všetky odpovede (2)

more options

Adobe Flash Player appears in Firefox Plugins as Shockwave Flash, which is something that Oracle should fix to prevent misunderstandings like this, and to avoid confusion with Shockwave for Director, a different plugin for web browsers.

Please provide a URL for the web page your problem is with, so we can check it out.

more options

An example of my website is http://www.vangelder.nl/example

My real website is protected, but the example shows the problem.

I hope you can give the solution.

The big problem is, that since I have these problems (on several computers, working on XP and Vista) I suppose that the visitors on my site wil have the same problem. I heve been working hours to find out what the problem is, installed different players, used different formats, searched the internet for a solution and I don't want to export this problem to the visitors of my website.