Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
install plugin adobe without admin
I run portable firefox version 5. I don't have admin privilege. I usually install the adobe flash plugin by download their executable and then extracting the dll which I save in the firefox's plugin folder. Now, I guess the flash plugin I downloaded from adobe doesn't contain the dll directly but downloads it (or something else as I cannot find it in the dowloaded .exe file). I cannot run the installer without admin. Can anybody send me the latest flash plugin (the dll file) or where can I get it ?
Все ответы (5)
For all Firefox Portable question visit the following site and their forums: http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You need to update some plug-ins:
- Plug-in check: https://www-trunk.stage.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox
deleted my a moderator - if you can't be nice to other users here, don't bother to post anything
Please remove my account I'll never need to go back here
Firefox Portable is not produced by Mozilla. Firefox Portable has it own website and its own forums. Address all questions about Firefox Portable to its developers or forums as the link provided above.
Being rude to an unpaid volunteer here to help users will earn you nothing but disrespect by other users!!
You can try to create a plugins folder in the Firefox Profile Folder and copy the plugin to that directory.
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Open Containing Folder