Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
New Firefox 6.0 will not install, says "close Firefox" when not open
I'm trying to install Firefox 6.0. It will not run and keeps telling me to "close Firefox" even though I do not have it running. Does it see itself running? Is there a glitch?
Все ответы (3)
Check in your task manager to make sure the process ended. Otherwise were going to make a new profile.
I tried that, it's not running.
Must be the "hang at exit" problem.
- Stop the Firefox process:
- Why Firefox may hang:
- Use Firefox Safe Mode to find a problem with an Extension or Plugin:
- Don't check anything when entering Safe Mode, just continue
- If the problem does not occur in Safe Mode it is probably and Extension or Plugin causing the problem
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You need to update some plug-ins:
- Plug-in check: https://www-trunk.stage.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox