Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
I downloaded maps program with this program inbox.com loaded as my main browser. I have removed it in the usual way, control panel, it is my main browser, firefox won't work. I removed it from temporary folder also. Can anyone help please?
I have removed Firefox and reloaded it but still inbox shows with firefox as a tab behind.
It looks OK now.
So do you still have the problem?Прочитайте этот ответ в контексте 👍 0
Все ответы (11)
Please do the following.
- Click the Firefox button, go to Add-ons, then Plugins and disable "Fun Web Products".
- Then follow instructions here to remove the Inbox Toolbar: http://toolbar.inbox.com/faq.aspx?faqid=2876&faqmod=wst_install
- Finally, click Help | About Firefox and then click "Check For Updates to update to v4.0.1
Thank you for your help. I had followed the Add-ons route before but there was nothing there to delete or disable that was related to this product. There is no "fun Web Products" listed there. Any other ideas please would be gratefully accepted.
Can you have a look in the Add-ons | Extensions menu? "FunWeb Products" shows up in your User Agent so it should be in your system somewhere.
Thanks. Have looked and there is nothing there. I searched my PC for Fun Web Products and nothing showed up?
Could you do the following please.
- Go to Add/Remove Programs.
- Find My Web Search Bar (and any other reference to My Web Search).
- Click Remove.
Ok I have done that and rebooted and still the same. Below I have listed everything in add ons so that you can see what you are working with. I also downloaded firefox again after doing your instructions, but that didn't help either.
In Extensions Microsoft.net framework assistant 0.0.0 Norton IPS 2.0 Personas 1.6.2 Realplayer Brower Record Plugin 14.0.1 Norton Toolbar 4.6 (disabled)
Plugins Adobe Acrobat 184.108.40.206 Google Earth Plugin 220.127.116.11 Google Update 1.3.21`.57 Itunes Application Dector 18.104.22.168 Realjukebox NS Plugin 22.214.171.1249 Realplayer Version Plugin 126.96.36.1999 RealPlayer(tm) G2 LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In (32-bit) 188.8.131.529 Shockwave Flash 10.1.85.3 Windows Presentation Foundation 3.5.30729.1
Appearance Nightsky Star Default 4.0.1 (disabled)
Sorry to be a pain!
OK, please do the following.
- In the location bar, type about:config and hit Enter.
- In the filter at the top, type: keyword.URL
- Double click it and remove whatever's in there and replace it with http://www.google.com/search?q=
The URL to add in "keyword.URL" becomes a link in this post, so right click it and choose "Copy Link Location" to copy it to the Windows clipboard. Then hit CTRL+V to paste it. Saves you having to type the whole thing.
To reset your home page, do the following.
- Go to the site you want to set as your homepage.
- Click the orange Firefox button and go to Options | Options | General (Firefox 4.0.x and above).
- Go to Tools | Options | General (Previous version of Firefox).
- Make sure it says "Show My Homepage" in the first dropdown menu.
- Click the button called "Use Current Pages" to set the homepage to the one you have on the screen.
After you perform the above, please go to this site: http://www.enhanceie.com/ua.aspx and copy the user agent syntax shown in the red font and paste it here.
Ok I have done all that. I assume you want me to paste the following here - hope I am not being blonde.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
It looks OK now.
So do you still have the problem?
You are a star. Thank you so much it is great now and I won't be doing that again. If you ever need a prom dress let me know.
Haha...OK, I will.