I installed 3.64 but only have OS X.2.8. Is there a way to go back to the latest version of Firefox for my version of OS X. If so where do I go to download or can you e-mail something to fix this. Adobe Flash quit working and I keep getting an error messa
I looked at your "educated guesses" and noticed Logmein remote access component. I was cleaning up my desktop and a file called LogMein.msi was just sitting on my desktop. I did not know what it was or where it should go so I just left it there. Is that important and where should it be?
Every time Firefox opened
== when I updated to 3.64 and installed Adobe Flash 10
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- -Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- LogMeIn remote Access Components
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- Adobe SVG Viewer v3.0 for Macintosh
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/188.8.131.52
latest: Adobe Flash Player 10
Firefox 184.108.40.206 is the last ever release for Mac OSX 10.3.9 and earlier versions. Get it here: http://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-220.127.116.11&os=osx&lang=en-US