how to put a signature on an email
I have received an email from a friend who has a written signature, phone numbers, email details, and a couple of icons including (yuck!) a Collingwood logo. How can I do similarly but with a Saints logo?
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.91.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.2
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0
This is a support forum for Mozilla Firefox. You will have to contact your e-mail provider for help.
Or are you talking about Thunderbird?
I was talking about Thunderbird. I could not find a support link for it though and, obviously in error, thought the two would be included. Can you help me with the same query re Thunderbird? PS This is the first time I have used this service and I have found the moving about the site to be quite difficult. It isn't very intuitive to a beginner.
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.
Hi there Nodgram.
I'll be moving this thread over to the Thunderbird support forum so Thunderbird contributors can assist you.