Pytania oznaczone etykietą: Pokaż wszystkie pytania

Restore firefox session questions

A few days ago I opened my monitor and was greeted by Firefox, already open, with the session erased. No clue how or why. I found this thread [restore firefox session]. … (czytaj dalej)

A few days ago I opened my monitor and was greeted by Firefox, already open, with the session erased. No clue how or why.

I found this thread [restore firefox session]. Very helpful.

I solved the problem by copying the latest upgrade.jsonlz4 file in the sessionstore-backups folder, renaming the copy as sessionstore.lsonlz4, renamed the original to sessionstoreold.jsonlz4, and replaced it with the copy in the main profile foider. It worked fine.

The only problem was the backup file was 2-3 days old, so there is a disparity between the content of the latest erased session, and the tabs from the backup.

I'm confused why there wouldn't be a backup created whenever the browser is closed, or something to that effect.

Is there no way to increase the frequency of created backups, and the quantity of of theses backups?

Pytanie zadane przez noel_envode 1 tydzień temu

Ostatnia odpowiedź udzielona przez noel_envode 4 dni temu

Firefox Total Cookie Protection not working

FF 101.0.1 win10pro64 21h2 enhanced tracking protection is on, but it's not working according to https://www.grc.com/cookies/forensics.htm what am i missing? … (czytaj dalej)

FF 101.0.1 win10pro64 21h2 enhanced tracking protection is on, but it's not working according to https://www.grc.com/cookies/forensics.htm

what am i missing?

Pytanie zadane przez alk9 4 dni temu

Autoplay is blocked when opening link in New Tab without switching to it

So, despite selecting "Allow Audio and Video" in the Site Preferences, "AUTOPLAY BLOCKED" continues to show on a tab, and it only goes away once I access the tab. This pa… (czytaj dalej)

So, despite selecting "Allow Audio and Video" in the Site Preferences, "AUTOPLAY BLOCKED" continues to show on a tab, and it only goes away once I access the tab. This particularly happens on Youtube media.

You may find attached to this question an image of my about:config settings.

What further can be done to fix this?

Pytanie zadane przez icywiddow 1 tydzień temu

Ostatnia odpowiedź udzielona przez icywiddow 4 dni temu

Trying to get the DOM in firefox console

Firefox returns what I think that the window object when I write document in the Firefox console to get the source code. I was trying to get the HTML in the console like … (czytaj dalej)

Firefox returns what I think that the window object when I write document in the Firefox console to get the source code. I was trying to get the HTML in the console like Chrome. I'm learning to program and don't know where else to ask. I'm going to let you some pictures, maybe you can understand better. the picture is the return when I write document in the firefox console. sorry, I can't explain better but I'm late to work.

Pytanie zadane przez arveloarias 4 dni temu

PDF radio buttons all selected on printout

Hello, I have a pdf with two either/or Radio Buttons that will deselect one button when the other is checked. It works properly when the pdf is loaded in Firefox when you… (czytaj dalej)

Hello, I have a pdf with two either/or Radio Buttons that will deselect one button when the other is checked. It works properly when the pdf is loaded in Firefox when you click on both buttons to test them out. However, when you go to print the pdf after having checked both they will both be checked on the printed version (be it a new pdf export or physical print). This has only started happening within the past week or two. And this does not happen in Chrome or Edge. Please help. Thank you.

Pytanie zadane przez st31283511 4 dni temu

Firefox cookie protection working?

I'm using the latest Firefox 101.0.1 (64-bit) in Windows 10 21H2 (64-bit). I've got Enhanced Tracking Protection set to Strict so the new Total Cookie Protection should b… (czytaj dalej)

I'm using the latest Firefox 101.0.1 (64-bit) in Windows 10 21H2 (64-bit). I've got Enhanced Tracking Protection set to Strict so the new Total Cookie Protection should be working. To test this I went to https://www.grc.com/cookies/forensics.htm but it shows that 3rd party cookies aren't being isolated. Is this a Firefox issue or is this a problem with the website? Is there another website or way to test the new Firefox Total Cookie Protection?

Pytanie zadane przez Rockin' Jerry 4 dni temu

bookmarks and upgrades

- You updated and took my bookmarks away (something I needed and used all the time. How can you do that? Really? - also every time I go on line I get another stupid sign… (czytaj dalej)

- You updated and took my bookmarks away (something I needed and used all the time. How can you do that? Really? - also every time I go on line I get another stupid sign at the top right telling me to update again. I'm being pestered to do something that screwed me over. - I’ve tried the (old firefox date folder, thing) and it didn’t work. (so please don't suggest that) - I have to go looking for what bookmarks I have left (no more drop-down menu with all of them right there where over the years I've organized them)

I used to like this program, a lot. If I can’t get my Book marks back I’m done with FireFox. What the hell were you thinking?

Pytanie zadane przez glynnsimmons 4 dni temu

Firefox Container

Hi, I have Firefox installed running under Windows 10. I have a number of extensions installed including Firefox Containers. I have had to change my router. When I res… (czytaj dalej)

Hi, I have Firefox installed running under Windows 10. I have a number of extensions installed including Firefox Containers. I have had to change my router. When I restart my system with the new router connected to the internet and open Firefox I find that I cannot open any websites assigned to personal containers.

I switched back to my old router and everything works ok - I can open all sites including those assigned to containers.

When I switch back to usuing my new router however I again find I cannot access sites assigned to containers - error message is “Secure Connection Failed”.

I’ve removed the Firefox container extension.

Using my old router I can connect to all websites in the normal expected manner - none show they are assigned to Containers.

Using my new router however I still find that having opened Firefox I cannot access any website previously assigned to a Container. If I use another browser (Edge), trying to open a website previously assigned to a Firefox Container simply opens my router home page.

It would appear therefore that despite having removed the Firefox Container extension, when I boot up and connect to the internet via my new router there is still information stored somewhere on my system which is preventing my accessing websites previously assigned to containers.

How do I remove all necessary information from my system so that I can access all websites?

Thanks for your help

Pytanie zadane przez Anon 4 dni temu

Copy link in context menu works intermittently

When I select the "Copy link" option in the context menu on any webpage, it is about a 70% chance that the link is actually copied to the clipboard. The other 30% of the … (czytaj dalej)

When I select the "Copy link" option in the context menu on any webpage, it is about a 70% chance that the link is actually copied to the clipboard. The other 30% of the time, the clipboard retains its previous content. This problem has been occurring for about 6 months, through multiple Firefox upgrades.

My sense is that the problem occurs on tabs that have been open a long time. I don't think it matters which website I attempt to test.

I can repeat this problem right now. I can copy every link on this page. However, in another window I have open, which has been open for a long time, I cannot copy any link on that page.

Any ideas how to fix this problem?

Pytanie zadane przez Sondra Kinsey 4 dni temu

Just an observation: Pocket politics obviously tilts left and can be abrasive to some. Is it worth it to lose some customers?

Be interesting but be neutral. These left leaning political messages speak to the Mozilla's orientation: REALLY?? If it's not obvious I suggest you hire a sociologist to … (czytaj dalej)

Be interesting but be neutral. These left leaning political messages speak to the Mozilla's orientation: REALLY?? If it's not obvious I suggest you hire a sociologist to explain...

Pytanie zadane przez Spacetransient 4 dni temu

Copy and pasting articles and images

I am no longer able to copy and paste an article in its original format. I no longer can copy and paste any image, including copying and pasting screenshots, without the… (czytaj dalej)

I am no longer able to copy and paste an article in its original format. I no longer can copy and paste any image, including copying and pasting screenshots, without them going into attachments. I know this is not a google issue because my wife uses chrome-which I do not like-and I can copy and paste articles and images accurately on chrome. I do not wish to use chrome, or upgrade to windows 11. I have tried refreshing firefox, uninstalling and re-installing to default settings, and nothing works to restore this ability to me in firefox.

Pytanie zadane przez lgloster 5 dni temu

Ostatnia odpowiedź udzielona przez lgloster 5 dni temu

Wrong Timezone in Firefox Browser

Hi there, I've searched and tried all the solutions I could find, but my FF browser still shows my timezone as Central, which is two hours ahead of my timezone, Pacific. … (czytaj dalej)

Hi there,

I've searched and tried all the solutions I could find, but my FF browser still shows my timezone as Central, which is two hours ahead of my timezone, Pacific. MS Edge displays correctly, it's just FF that has the issue. There are a couple of add-ins that say they can update the timezone in FF, but not sure if I should use them (not trusted).

I verified that privacy.resistFingerprinting is set on false. Also, my control panel timezone is correct and set as Pacific, but just to see if it would correct it, I changed it and did a restart, changed it again and did a restart, and FF is still displaying Central time.

Thanks in advance for your help...

Jim

Pytanie zadane przez jm24670 6 dni temu

Ostatnia odpowiedź udzielona przez jm24670 5 dni temu

Youtube videos constantly stutter after using the seek bar

Hi all, Despite all my searching, I have not been able to find a solution to this issue that works for me. When I start watching a youtube video, it plays fine, zero inte… (czytaj dalej)

Hi all,

Despite all my searching, I have not been able to find a solution to this issue that works for me. When I start watching a youtube video, it plays fine, zero interruptions. However the moment I touch the seek bar, pause the video for a moment, anything that interrupts the playback, I cannot watch more than 2 seconds of video before it will pause as if buffering for a few seconds, play again for a few seconds, pause again etc etc. over and over and over, making it impossible to watch any video at that point. Refreshing the page will fix it, but if I have to use the seek bar to get back to where I was, then the exact same issue will re-occur.

There is zero issue with playback on other browsers, such as chrome or edge.

I have tried enabling/disabling hardware acceleration, various codecs, user agents, refreshed firefox, started it in troubleshooting mode etc, nothing has helped.

Pytanie zadane przez Wixted 6 dni temu

Ostatnia odpowiedź udzielona przez Wixted 5 dni temu

Ad blocker

I want to add an exception for a particular page in Firefox to allow ads. I can't seem to find where to do this. Is it even possible? I am running version 101.0.1. An… (czytaj dalej)

I want to add an exception for a particular page in Firefox to allow ads. I can't seem to find where to do this. Is it even possible? I am running version 101.0.1. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Pytanie zadane przez jabrunn 5 dni temu

Ostatnia odpowiedź udzielona przez jabrunn 5 dni temu

Logins are gone

Hello, my logins are gone since yesterday. about:profiles gives me just 1 profile. in the profile folder there is the logins.json and the key4.db file but it wont load th… (czytaj dalej)

Hello, my logins are gone since yesterday. about:profiles gives me just 1 profile. in the profile folder there is the logins.json and the key4.db file but it wont load the two files when I start firefox. They contain 100+ logins.

All the troubleshoot sites say, I should make sure, these two files are in the main profile folder and they are. The two files also dont seem corrupted.

Thank you.

Pytanie zadane przez stefan.reiber 1 tydzień temu

Ostatnia odpowiedź udzielona przez stefan.reiber 6 dni temu

Firefox keeps installing itself

I don't remember installing Firefox, I must have. When I do the normal windows uninstall, it uninstalls, but then it reappears later as if by magic. How can I get it to u… (czytaj dalej)

I don't remember installing Firefox, I must have.

When I do the normal windows uninstall, it uninstalls, but then it reappears later as if by magic.

How can I get it to uninstall and stay away?

Pytanie zadane przez harpertrevor40 6 dni temu