I'm not having trouble - am just wondering how to make a website address I visit into a link so I can share the website address with friends?
I am a new user and do not know how to make a website address which I visit into a link. I'd like to share sites I find with friends, but the only way I know how to do that is to retype the address into an email and I usually screw that up! Can you help?
Not sure how often
== since I got my computer
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
If you open the File menu, and select Send link, that should help.
The text editor is the text area that you use on the webmail (Yahoo, Hotmail) website to create a new mail. You can compare that with the Post new message text area that you use to create a new post on this forum. Just above the text area that you use to enter the message text there is usually a button bar with buttons that allows some text formatting like Bold and Italic and can also include a button (e.g. tooltip: Insert Hyperlink) to make a clickable hyperlink. Check the tooltip of each button by hovering with the mouse over each button.
Make Link - https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/142