Problem of Restore previous session
Does not work the Restore previous session.
The same goes for reopening recently closed windows.
All Replies (1)
For other session restore problems, you may need to make corrections to your Firefox settings:
- Click the menu button. ...
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the History section, make sure that the Firefox will drop-down menu is set to either Remember history or Use custom settings for history.
I can't think of a built-in setting for that exact behavior. The closest thing that comes to mind is the setting to generate a new tab when you close the last tab in the window. This forces you to close a window using the X button, but when it's restored, you should just get the new tab:
(1) In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter/Return. Click the button accepting the risk.
(2) In the search box above the list, type or paste LASTTAB and pause while the list is filtered
(3) Double-click the browser.tabs.closeWindowWithLastTab preference to switch the value from false to true true to false