This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
how to clear cookies in firefox?
how to clear cookies in forefox
All Replies (2)
Note that your System Details List shows multiple Flash plugins.
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
You can find the installation path of all plugins on the about:plugins page.
You can check the Flash player installation folder for multiple Flash player plugins and remove all (older) version(s) of the plugin (NPSWF32) and (re)install the latest Flash player.
- (32 bit Windows) C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\
- (64 bit Windows) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\
You can inspect and manage the cookies for the domain in the currently selected tab via these steps:
- Click the "Site Identity Button" (globe/padlock) on the location bar
- Click "More Information" to open "Tools > Page Info" with the Security tab selected
- Click "View Cookies" to view the cookies for the domain in the currently selected tab