შეკითხვების ჩვენება ამ საკითხზე:

User Manual?

Hello, I hope you are doing well. I have asked a number of questions since starting with Thunderbird for Windows 11 a few months ago. Is there a user manual somewhere? I… (ვრცლად)

Hello, I hope you are doing well.

I have asked a number of questions since starting with Thunderbird for Windows 11 a few months ago.

Is there a user manual somewhere? If not, it appears many of us would need one.

Please let us know where to find it or, if there isn't one yet, please create it.

Thank you in advance!

ღია 1

1. Can we white label thunderbird? Is there a cost associated with it? ⁠Is there a cost for the enterprise AI.

1. Can we white label Thunderbird? Is there a cost associated with it? 2. Is there a cost for the enterprise AI extension used on Thunderbird, and how secure is the user… (ვრცლად)

1. Can we white label Thunderbird? Is there a cost associated with it? 2. Is there a cost for the enterprise AI extension used on Thunderbird, and how secure is the user data from being exposed while using the extension? 3. For the Thunderbird enterprise, is there a cost attached to it?

ღია 1

What is the connection between Mozilla, Thunderbird and Firefox please?

As an 80 year old female gifted with good health, fairly intelligent and a competent driver still able to work I have always struggled with 'AI' as I spent 19 years as an… (ვრცლად)

As an 80 year old female gifted with good health, fairly intelligent and a competent driver still able to work I have always struggled with 'AI' as I spent 19 years as an artificial inseminator of cows when computers were only just being invented! I cannot remember how I joined and am happy to pay to continue although I have limited means. Could a human advise me please............

ღია 2 31

What do we do about answered and archived questions that are wrong?

Like this one:https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1180585 This problem is alive and kicking. The solution is no longer a solution. … (ვრცლად)

Like this one:https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1180585

This problem is alive and kicking. The solution is no longer a solution.

გადაწვეტილი 2 20

Accessing prior Mozilla support exchange from 2 months ago

About 2 months ago, I had a very useful exchange with Lin regarding backing up my Thunderbird data; I wanted to look at the exchange again, since I apparently failed to s… (ვრცლად)

About 2 months ago, I had a very useful exchange with Lin regarding backing up my Thunderbird data; I wanted to look at the exchange again, since I apparently failed to save it externally; Is there a way to access that exchange?

ღია 1 40

strange pop up from premacy.websitwelcome.com Wanting password

When logging in to check my mail I get a popup from premacy.websitwelcome.com Wanting password and username. have not clicked it and program works fine after hitting the … (ვრცლად)

When logging in to check my mail I get a popup from premacy.websitwelcome.com Wanting password and username. have not clicked it and program works fine after hitting the X. Seems suspicious and I can not get rid of the popup with virus programs.

Moderator note: Moved from the Firefox Desktop forum to the Thunderbird Desktop forum.

ღია

Bitte um kostenfreie Emailadresse von Thunderbird, wo meine Yahoo Emails geladen wurden. Vielen Dank

Guten Tag, ich habe meine Yahoo Emails alle erfolgreich auf Thunderbird übertragen. Danke dafür! Nun möchte ich bitte thunderbird als Standard Email und NICHT mehr yahoo.… (ვრცლად)

Guten Tag, ich habe meine Yahoo Emails alle erfolgreich auf Thunderbird übertragen. Danke dafür! Nun möchte ich bitte thunderbird als Standard Email und NICHT mehr yahoo. Wie lautet meine thunderbird Email für Visitenkarten usw.? Yahoo soll bleiben aber nicht mehr als erstes Email Programm. Ich möchte auch yahoo emails löschen, die dann aber bei Thinderbird erhalten bleiben! Wie stelle ich das an? Im Moment sind beie email Programme ein zu eins verknüpft. Ich möchte bitte nur noch mit Thunderbird primär arbeiten und benötige dazu eine Email Adresse. Kostenfrei. Also OHNE Kosten! Das ganze auch aucf dem iohone. Mein Mac Book hat es schon Ganz ganz vielen Dank

ღია 1 40

Would like a refund

Hi, I paid £7 donation in order to be able to download Thunderbird on my desktop but I couldn't set up my email account and hence I would like a refund. the email account… (ვრცლად)

Hi, I paid £7 donation in order to be able to download Thunderbird on my desktop but I couldn't set up my email account and hence I would like a refund. the email account I was trying to set up is [edited] @radorris.com which is on dynadot host.

ღია 1 20

How do I start again when I have deleted Thunderbird profiles and Thunderbird will not open on a new downlaod

I was having trouble with folders in Thunderbird on my desktop which were different to my Thunderbird folders on my android phone. I deleted Thunderbird from my desktop … (ვრცლად)

I was having trouble with folders in Thunderbird on my desktop which were different to my Thunderbird folders on my android phone. I deleted Thunderbird from my desktop and also the profiles. I wanted to start again, but Thunderbird will not reopen. How can I get Thunderbird to open and start over with the setup. I am enjoying Thunderbird on my phone and it has all the folders from the email server. Thank you

Moderator note: Moved from the Firefox Desktop forum to the Thunderbird Desktop forum.

გადაწვეტილი 8 50

Keep getting a message that can't seem to use

I keep getting this message. TDS says it isn't aware of what this this and to contact you to see how to rid myself of this message. Thank you, Michael Evans … (ვრცლად)

I keep getting this message. TDS says it isn't aware of what this this and to contact you to see how to rid myself of this message.

Thank you, Michael Evans

ღია 1 20