I had an account years ago. It wanted me to use an Authentication app.
I have never been able to use the Authentication App. How do I take a photo of a QR code of my own screen? This is nuts.
I guess I'm just stupid.
I have never been able to use the Authentication App. How do I take a photo of a QR code of my own screen? This is nuts.
I guess I'm just stupid.
Phone number maximum attempts
FIDO2 Security Key (e.g. Yubikey) Support is entirely broken on Firefox mobile and has been for weeks. Screens that should pop up an interface to use my security key (e.g… (ვრცლად)
FIDO2 Security Key (e.g. Yubikey) Support is entirely broken on Firefox mobile and has been for weeks. Screens that should pop up an interface to use my security key (e.g. after I've typed my password in to Google, in order to do multi factor auth) simply do not show the pop up. This is an absolute P0 issue that makes the browser entirely worthless as a default browser on a device, as many apps want to use Webauthn through the browser to do FIDO MFA. I will be forced to switch to an actual functional browser if this is not fixed soon.
This is on a Pixel 10A: 148.0.2 (Build #2016148295), 15542f265e9eb232f80e52c0966300225d0b1cb7 GV: 148.0.2-20260309125808 AS: 148.0.1 OS: Android 16
add Mozilla or Firefox to authenticator app
2 step has me locked out changed phone number
I was trying to sign in using the code you sent to my email and once I used the authorized code it was refused. What could be the cause of that. Who could possibly be tam… (ვრცლად)
I was trying to sign in using the code you sent to my email and once I used the authorized code it was refused. What could be the cause of that. Who could possibly be tampering with my device.
how do I set my 2fa for my Mozilla account
1 Backup 2 Recovery 3 Sync
Entered code from email but can't move forward
How to scan firefox qr using a authenticator app. I do not where to find the app
Where to find authenticator app to scan phone firefox qr
i can't recive verification code
I removed the authenticator app and moved to google authenticator. Now, when I try to sign in it asks authenticator app code and I didn't have recovery backup codes. Can … (ვრცლად)
I removed the authenticator app and moved to google authenticator. Now, when I try to sign in it asks authenticator app code and I didn't have recovery backup codes. Can you disable two factor authentication on my account?
من کدهای ادنتیکتاتورم پاک شده ایا میتوان ان ها را بازیابی کنم
My account recovery issues to step verification
Sign into Mozilla with password and code
Firefox remains my go-to browser. However, on my android phone, I can't sign in to my Gmail account. (I prefer yje gmail format in the browser vs the gmail app preinstall… (ვრცლად)
Firefox remains my go-to browser. However, on my android phone, I can't sign in to my Gmail account. (I prefer yje gmail format in the browser vs the gmail app preinstalled). Google sigbs me in correctly in Firefox, asks for confurmation that it is really me, (My email addr & password are saved and correct,) asks me to pull down their notice in notifications and enter the sent number. This used to work, then became intermittent, and now never shows on notifications, so I can't finish logging in. Notifications are on s d I get them for other apps. Identity verification works fine on Firefox in Windows. I can't get answers so far from android (a Google product no less). Almost as though they are forcing me to use their app to access my email. Sorry to ask you for help on a tangential Firefox question. Thanks in advance for any answer or direction
I lost my phone sim card and I know my account email and password what can I do
Hi, I would like to check my recovery key and see if it matches what I have thank you
I am attempting to sign in using my new phone. I am accurately using the authorization code using the 3 codes you have sent. When signing in to this support, however,it s… (ვრცლად)
I am attempting to sign in using my new phone. I am accurately using the authorization code using the 3 codes you have sent. When signing in to this support, however,it succeeded. Have I also authorized this phone now?