შეკითხვების ჩვენება ამ საკითხზე:

HTTPS mode only on IOS for my iPhone 14

Hello, I put the HTTPS mode Only mode on my OS for Imac, and I would like to put it on my iPhone 14, but I can't find how to do it, can you help me? THANKS. Best regards,… (ვრცლად)

Hello, I put the HTTPS mode Only mode on my OS for Imac, and I would like to put it on my iPhone 14, but I can't find how to do it, can you help me? THANKS. Best regards, christophe

დაარქივებული 1 80

searches use http in address bar in https only mode

When I type a shortened web address into my address bar, such as google.com, and press enter, the address automatically changes to http://google.com before changing/loadi… (ვრცლად)

When I type a shortened web address into my address bar, such as google.com, and press enter, the address automatically changes to http://google.com before changing/loading to https://www.google.com. Is this expected behavior?

დაარქივებული 2 161

Can’t access some websites / videos blocked on Firefox iOS

Hello, I use Firefox on my iPhone, but some websites and videos don’t load. Safari shows errors like “Navigation failed because the request was for an HTTP URL with HTTPS… (ვრცლად)

Hello, I use Firefox on my iPhone, but some websites and videos don’t load. Safari shows errors like “Navigation failed because the request was for an HTTP URL with HTTPS-Only enabled

დაარქივებული 1 321