შეკითხვების ჩვენება ამ საკითხზე:

will I ever get to use firefox

Will ' i ever get to use this site. In 2026 or is it just for sining in an asking questions over an over is this just a loop or bot ? Does anyone see or READ THIS . … (ვრცლად)

Will ' i ever get to use this site. In 2026 or is it just for sining in an asking questions over an over is this just a loop or bot ? Does anyone see or READ THIS .

ღია 1

да наведут порядок с браузером Firefox для ПК ,если не работаете то и извиняться не нужно...

да наведут порядок с браузером Firefox для ПК ,если не работаете то и извиняться не нужно... … (ვრცლად)

ღია 1

How can I best organise and submit detailed feedback on Nova UI changes?

I believe the Nova design changes are not in line with a Mozilla Firefox that continues its role as the defacto default for security-conscious users. As a fan of the bro… (ვრცლად)

I believe the Nova design changes are not in line with a Mozilla Firefox that continues its role as the defacto default for security-conscious users.

As a fan of the browser who has recommended it to many friends and colleagues throughout the years because of its brand identity as simple, clean, and usable, I am frustrated to see an attempt to make the browser "flashier" with no increase in usability or visual legibility. The new design is not visually impartial, which was an important part of why I found myself identifying so strongly with it.

I would like to find a way to put pressure on Mozilla to continue support for a reasonable alternative that would retain an identity as a 'defacto default'.

ღია 1 2

YOUR VPN

WHY IS YOUR BROWSER [is bad] NOW? VPN FUDGE UP YOUR THING MAN..VPN REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, [is bad]. I HAVE SURFSHARK VPN..YOURS N… (ვრცლად)

WHY IS YOUR BROWSER [is bad] NOW? VPN FUDGE UP YOUR THING MAN..VPN REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, [is bad]. I HAVE SURFSHARK VPN..YOURS NOT GOOD..

Moderator note: This question has been edited to correct the language.

დახურული 2

unable my access my email account

My email address is [redacted] @yahoo.com I currently access through Firefox and my email immediately appears. It is currently failing to do so and I have forgotten my s… (ვრცლად)

My email address is [redacted] @yahoo.com I currently access through Firefox and my email immediately appears. It is currently failing to do so and I have forgotten my six digit code. How can I regain my email?

ღია 1

It's Been 3 Years And All My "Ideas" Are Still Awaiting Review

Hello. I posted my first "Idea" three years ago, and it's still awaiting review. So are every single "Idea" I've submitted, and so are my comments on other people's ide… (ვრცლად)

Hello. I posted my first "Idea" three years ago, and it's still awaiting review. So are every single "Idea" I've submitted, and so are my comments on other people's ideas. Whenever I try to post about this here, the post is automatically removed. I don't understand what is going on. I haven't done anything to get my account banned or flagged or anything. I haven't received any notifications about why the posts are removed. What is going on?????

დახურული 2

I have been hacked for three years people mining crypto

Please end this I can't live like this [[Knowledge Base Article|Get Support | Mozilla Support Topic:Browser Performance Question: Firefox videos stutter and freeze on Win… (ვრცლად)

Please end this I can't live like this [[Knowledge Base Article|Get Support | Mozilla Support Topic:Browser Performance Question: Firefox videos stutter and freeze on Windows 10, even with high-speed internet. Details: • Browser: Firefox latest version • OS: Windows 10 up-to-date • Internet: 100 Mbps, stable connection • Issue: Videos on YouTube and other sites are choppy, with frequent freezing and buffering. • Troubleshooting: Cleared cache and cookies, disabled all add-ons, updated graphics drivers. • Impact: Unable to watch videos smoothly, disrupts work and entertainment. • Request: Need specific steps to diagnose and fix the issue, as general troubleshooting hasn't helped. • Follow-up: Will test any provided solutions and report back with results.]]

დახურული 1 10

How can I improve the SEO performance of a WordPress website?

I’m working on improving the performance and search visibility of a WordPress website and would like to understand how Firefox handles modern websites from a performance … (ვრცლად)

I’m working on improving the performance and search visibility of a WordPress website and would like to understand how Firefox handles modern websites from a performance and user-experience perspective.

Are there specific Firefox tools, developer features, or recommended practices that can help identify issues such as slow page loading, large images, JavaScript-related delays, layout problems, or other factors that may affect the browsing experience?

I’m particularly interested in practical steps that a website owner or developer can use when testing a responsive WordPress website across desktop and mobile browsers.

I’d appreciate any recommendations for Firefox Developer Tools or documentation that can help with this type of website testing.

ღია 1

SWITCHING BACK TO GOOGLE -

IT CHANGED WITH OUT WARNING AND THERE IS NO WAY I CAN USE MY BROWSER - SWITCHING BACK TO GOOGLE. IF YOU UNDERSTOOD HOW MUCH I HATE THE IDEA OF USING GOOGLE - THEN YOU KN… (ვრცლად)

IT CHANGED WITH OUT WARNING AND THERE IS NO WAY I CAN USE MY BROWSER - SWITCHING BACK TO GOOGLE. IF YOU UNDERSTOOD HOW MUCH I HATE THE IDEA OF USING GOOGLE - THEN YOU KNOW HOW UPSET I AM.

NO - I DO NOT WANT TO FIGURE IT OUT THROUGH OTHER EMAILS - THIS IS FRUSTRATING!!!

ღია 1