Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Megoldva Archivált

Why am I unable to see streaming media from Youtube or Vimeo ?

vidcamman

I can see and listen to streaming video from Youtube or Vimeo on the same computer using Chrome, IE 9, Opera, and Safari. I cannot view Youtube, or Vimeo videos in either Firefox 13 or 14.

I can see and listen to streaming video from Youtube or Vimeo on the same computer using Chrome, IE 9, Opera, and Safari. I cannot view Youtube, or Vimeo videos in either Firefox 13 or 14.

Összes válasz (2)

Kiválasztott megoldás

This could be one of the recent issues with Flash. See the solutions in Flash 11.3 doesn't load video in Firefox.

Thanks for the help !